понедельник, 15 марта 2010 г.

Formal letter.

Dear Mr. Handley,

I would like to join Stunt Artists' Course at the Australian Action Academy. I am interested in this course because I heard a lot about it and I think it is very interesting. I live in Estonia and study in 8th grade. My home town is Tallinn. I am studying English in school so I will not have any problems with it. I like all kinds of extreme sports. This profession suites me perfectly. I would like to finish this school year in Tallinn. Then I can come to Australia and continue my education there. I can come to Australia in August. Could you please provide me with further information about the university and the course? You can contact me on this phone number: 52369856.

Yours sincerely
Anton Shambalov.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий